Anonymous asked: lolita is a book about coercing a young girl, what the fuck.
And one of the most important books of the 20th century. This is the top 10:
- ULYSSES, by James Joyce
- THE GREAT GATSBY, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- A PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN, by James Joyce
- LOLITA, by Vladimir Nabokov
- BRAVE NEW WORLD, by Aldous Huxley
- THE SOUND AND THE FURY, by William Faulkner
- CATCH-22, by Joseph Heller
- DARKNESS AT NOON, by Arthur Koestler
- SONS AND LOVERS, by D.H. Lawrence
- THE GRAPES OF WRATH, by John Steinbeck
i want to sit on a kitchen counter in my underwear at 3 am with you and talk about the universe
My goal as an actor is always to be as truthful as possible, and to find the truth in the material I am representing. So I think that it’s the same with performing music. But in a way, performing your own music, it’s easier to find the truth in it, because it’s coming from yourself.There’s no translation needed.